To ensure that we do everything possible to help each child maximize achievement and establish a pattern of life-long learning
The purpose of Commerce High School is to graduate students who have mastered the content to be prepared for post-secondary education and/or the workforce.
- That all students are valued individuals with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual skills needs who must learn a work ethic and be motivated to become competent, contributing members of society,
- That excellent teachers, who are caring, knowledgeable, passionate, and in control of the learning environment, are the foundation of quality instruction,
- That the students learn best in a safe, comfortable environment with high behavioral standards,
- That all resources, to include time, people, space, information, budget, and technology, must be focused on student achievement, and that through a commitment to innovation and continuous growth, this achievement can be gained from all people and programs,
- And that strong home, school, and community partnerships are essential in providing each student the support needed to be successful.